Monday, 13 December 2010

Moviedump

My main for this week was to get moviedump working so that over christmas i can focus on putting togther a better showreel. I was still having trouble exporting the video out because every time i loaded the shortcut the game would crash. After searching around on the net and asking freinds I worked out the problem.

Matthew renshaw tolded me that for it to not crash I had to put a player spawn down which I then did and finally got movie dump working. My aim was to get the exported video working so i could put in on to this blog too show you the quality difference.


I want the finished version to be something like this except I want it to start off with no textures and start in wireframe, then as it gets further into the video have the textures fade in slowly to see how it has deveopled.

I will be doing this with all of my environments, this video is just a test to see if moviedump worked and also to see the qaulity. I am hoping for next week to update my showreel with moviedump added to it rather than the fraps i used in the first showreel.

No comments:

Post a Comment